1. It is needed to prepare and bend the high pressure tube before installation. Bending radius should not be too small.
2. When install a high-pressure nut, it is required to clean the threads first. There can’t be sand and other dirt on it. Then put some blue goop on it.
3. When tighten the high-pressure nut, don’t make it too tight, otherwise it will reduce the life of the high pressure pipe, and seriously damage the high pressure tube.
1. Check if there is leakage in connection place.
Tighten screw or high pressure nut first. If it is not solved, please check the high pressure pipe sealing cone to see whether it is damaged or the sealing surface is damaged. Replace the corresponding parts.
2. Broken of high pressure tube.
Replace it when the tube is broken.
Check Valve (High Pressure)
1. High pressure outlet poppet cannot be reversed.
2. The valve should be cleaned up when it is installed. And it also needs to be lubricated with oil.
1. Water leaking from the observing holes.
First, tighten the high pressure screw. Second, check the sealing surface of the high pressure tube.
2. Pressure failure and pressure unstable:
Please see the solution in the next section.
High Pressure Cylinder Check Valve Body
1. Make sure the high pressure outlet poppet is aligned when install the check valve body.
2. Using oil to lub the surface of high pressure seal when install it.
1. Water leaking from the observing holes:
It is mainly the problem of the seals in the check valve body. First, tighten the high pressure check valve; second, check the outlet poppet; third, check the high pressure check valve sealing surface; last, check the high pressure cylinder sealing surface.
2. Pressure failure and pressure unstable:
First, check whether the low pressure water is sufficient. (pressure and flow rate)
Second, check the solenoid switch by following steps:
First see which side of the solenoid switch indicators light on, when the oil pressure gauge shows zero. It means there is problem in high pressure check valve on the same side of the light and in low pressure check valve on the opposite side. If it is the problem of high pressure check vale, you can polish the sealing surface of the outlet poppet and the check valve body. If it is the problem of low pressure, please polish the outlet and poppet on the surface. Please polish with sand paper with 1000 mesh and 2000 mesh, and polish in “8” shape or “L” shape.
Check valve body cover loose:
It is mainly because the screw is loosening, when the poppet and seat are not well fitting with each other. Please make sure to tighten the screws during installation.
High Pressure Cylinder
1. Use the correct tool to remove the cylinder.
2. Before installation, lubricate all the parts.
3. The surface of the high pressure seal should be lubricated during installation.
4. Pay attention to the direction of the high pressure seal. The O‐ring should be installed inside.
If the end cap of high-pressure cylinder and end cover of oil cylinder leak, replace the high pressure seal on the relative location.
Oil Cylinder and Piston
1. Install the sealing ring assembles on the piston correctly.
2. Carefully clean every spare part before and after the installation
3. The piston is made of high hardness material. So the toughness is low. Please don’t bump against it.
Please use oil to lubricate the surface.
1. Piston is not changing direction.
First, the high-pressure water flow path may be blocked. Check the water nozzle, high pressure filter, high pressure tube and high pressure valve core, and see whether they are stuck.
Second, check whether there is a problem in the sensor and the magnetic switch. See if the magnetic switch is damaged, or the spring and the magnet are damaged. Third, check the electro-hydraulic directional control valve and solenoid overflow whether there is a problem, such as the electromagnet get stuck. Fourth, check if it is the problem of the electricity. You can adjust the switch by hand. If the intensifier can reverse, it means the problem is on electrical side.
2. Large amounts of oil spill in oil cylinder:
Replace the Y-shaped sealing ring in the cylinder end cover. 3. Leak between the cylinder cover and cylinder oil tank:
Replace the o-rings of the oil cylinder.
1. Accumulator seal leaking:
Replace the accumulator.
Precautions of the Intensifier Dismounting
1. Prepare clean cloth, air gun and kerosene for cleaning. The working platform must be flat and clean.
2. Clean the surface of intensifier. And then take them apart.
3. Fix the intensifier on the working platform. Disassemble the broken accessories.
4. Clean the removed accessories by kerosene. It is important to check whether there is any damage on thread. If it is, please use sandpaper or abrasive stick to fix it.
5. Please make sure to keep the thread clean during installation. And then, use the special black glue from our company.
6. If install a new accessory, clean it first, especially on the sealing face. Check the thread carefully. Check the sealing surface and the screw. And then use the special black glue in thread. It is an important means of protecting thread.
7. If it is hard to disassemble, you can use rubber hammer to knock the wrench and vibrate the thread. Then it is much easier to take it apart.
Article from: http://waterjetapw.com/waterjet-training/maintenance-repairing.php